The ideal candidate is a graduate of a respected four year design school who is passionate about great design, can approach projects from a strategic perspective, and plays well with others.
- BFA in graphic design.
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. AfterEffects and Sketch is a plus.
- Impressive portfolio of design work including identity, digital, and print.
- Strong strategic instincts and a solid work ethic.
- Ability to communicate at a high level with clients verbally and via e-mail.
- Desire to work on a wide range of projects.
- Willingness to dive in to help on both administratively boring and creatively exciting stuff.
- Passions outside work that make lunch conversations more interesting.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter, résumé, and a link to digital samples of your work to [email protected].